PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

ORP changes

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
T3aSpoon
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Bronies

Re: ORP changes

Post#21 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:56 pm

I would like to see all "alpha tribes" agree to work togeather in helping the population grow. It will only benifet everyone. I would like to propose that all alphas agree not to raid up and coming tribes and at least wait to what is considered end game. No one wants to play on an empty cluster.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#22 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:00 pm

T3aSpoon wrote:I would like to see all "alpha tribes" agree to work togeather in helping the population grow. It will only benifet everyone. I would like to propose that all alphas agree not to raid up and coming tribes and at least wait to what is considered end game. No one wants to play on an empty cluster.

Only way i see that even remotely happening is everyone agrees to go neutral in the mean time.
If "alpha tribes" are at war; then the shits going to continue.

T3aSpoon
Dino Tamer

Post#23 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Gambit wrote:
T3aSpoon wrote:I would like to see all "alpha tribes" agree to work togeather in helping the population grow. It will only benifet everyone. I would like to propose that all alphas agree not to raid up and coming tribes and at least wait to what is considered end game. No one wants to play on an empty cluster.

Only way i see that even remotely happening is everyone agrees to go neutral in the mean time.
If "alpha tribes" are at war; then the shits going to continue.

What alpha tribes do to one another is irrelevant . Im talking about the poor stone guys .

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#24 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Honestly, some of the best loot i've found on ark has been from stone bases over metal bases. :?

T3aSpoon
Dino Tamer

Post#25 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Completely missing the point

El_Jefe
Dino Tamer
Tribe: CNA

Post#26 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Gambit wrote:Honestly, some of the best loot i've found on ark has been from stone bases over metal bases. :?

That might be because you hit 100 stone bases for every 1 metal base friend

Nitephyre
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Crucifier

Post#27 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:39 pm

I was forced to move from PvP to PvPvE Ragnarok because I logged in on Wed or Thurs to find I'd been completely wiped, aside from Peter Griffin and 4 walls and a few ceilings, by NeAnnderthal - Lvl 84 (WHATSSS UPPPP - Admins).

I'm a soloist and pretty much relied on ORP to keep me safe. Now it makes sense why I was wiped so easily, even though I had stone, I didn't realise the protection had been lowered. Oh well, now I just have to re-build on whitelist and enjoy some serenity.

Bluebaron
Survivor
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#28 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Perhaps an agreement can be made on not raiding Stone to small metal bases on a server or maybe a rule at least on one server to not raid lower lv/tier tribes until they have raided,started something or have grown large enough to be able to defend against a casual raid.
It is getting bad now flying or walking over anyone of the servers has me seeing many raided and hollowed out stone bases although i do enjoy the constant pvp and threat of attacks perhaps for newer tribes the old raid weekends was a good idea maybe we should bring back some cease fire days at least 1 or 2.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#29 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Bluebaron wrote:Perhaps an agreement can be made on not raiding Stone to small metal bases on a server or maybe a rule at least on one server to not raid lower lv/tier tribes until they have raided,started something or have grown large enough to be able to defend against a casual raid.
It is getting bad now flying or walking over anyone of the servers has me seeing many raided and hollowed out stone bases although i do enjoy the constant pvp and threat of attacks perhaps for newer tribes the old raid weekends was a good idea maybe we should bring back some cease fire days at least 1 or 2.

Issue being people would purposely stay in stone or small metal bases to avoid being raided. lol

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#30 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm

I typed a reply, and re-thought it.

Not my server, not a new topic. Same issues across all platforms and all forums.

WFFW

Whitelist Forever, Forever Whitelist :mrgreen:
Last edited by DattoSSS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.