PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

The best thing about the whitelisted server...

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

The best thing about the whitelisted server...

Post#1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:37 pm

After playing Ark since it came out, I can finally relax and not treat the game like a second job.

I went to Cairns for a week with work, came back and everything was intact, all dinos alive, no repairs to be made and no griefing by way of PvP or PvE.

Since then I have logged on a few times here and there in between numerous real life commitments and played the game for nothing more than fun, rather than salvaging the work I had already invested.

Combine this new found freedom with 20 building mods and all maps clustered and it becomes enjoyable entertainment, whether you are on 10 minutes or 10 hours.

I cannot recommend this server enough.

Beowulf
Dino Tamer
Tribe: The Fellowship

Re: The best thing about the whitelisted server...

Post#2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:58 pm

I stopped playing ark a few months back. I believe a lot has changed and might jump back into a pve server for that reason. What is this whitelisted one ?

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Post#3 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:08 pm

The whitelisted server is a cluster that you pay $5 a month to access, and it is PvP enabled but with zero structure damage.

It is well worth the $5 a month as it is a family friendly troll free community with no griefing. You can play the game as the game was intended (albeit with mods) without logging in to a destroyed base or PvE style griefing.

It has 20 mods and all maps are clustered, so many of us have outposts on other maps and a main base.

Munki perhaps a dedicated page to advertise the whitelist?

Beowulf
Dino Tamer

Post#4 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks Datto, I might check it out as I don't have as much time to game as I used too.
How do I get access, donate through the site ?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#5 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Beowulf wrote:Thanks Datto, I might check it out as I don't have as much time to game as I used too.
How do I get access, donate through the site ?

just click the "Whitelist Signup" at the top of the page, just below the logo
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Beowulf
Dino Tamer

Post#6 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:05 pm

I'll have a look on a desktop as I don't see it on mobile

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Post#7 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Well worth it mate, it rationalises a demanding game lol.

Just hang your raiding coat up at the door, you won't need it. The server will never wipe so you can build whatever you want, at your own pace.

Over time we will build an arena on one of the maps where we can PvP as an event, and maybe have Munki spawn in bosses for arena battles.

Beowulf
Dino Tamer

Post#8 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:24 pm

DattoSSS wrote:Well worth it mate, it rationalises a demanding game lol.

No kidding. The game is very addictive and I'm almost hesitant to get back into it !
I don't have the time I used to for gaming so the pvpve is the best option as a casual player.

Nitephyre
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Crucifier

Post#9 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:14 pm

The other OTHER great thing about the non-colour-specificlist server is the darn tootin' nice people that inhabit it... but don't be mean or we'll dump you in the middle of MM Snow :P

Blizzard
Dino Master
Tribe: One Girl Wolfpack

Post#10 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:13 pm

I just LOVE being part of the Whitelist environment. It is so good to have a community based server where everyone helps each other out for no gain of their own, just to be nice!! And you can learn new tricks and tactics from more experienced players, etc. AND as Datto said, you can go away for a few days and not have to spend the next 100 hours re-building! LOVE LOVE LOVE :mrgreen:
Blizzard