PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

The best thing about the whitelisted server...

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: The best thing about the whitelisted server...

Post#21 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Blizzard wrote:I think what Coda is trying to politely say is that this was meant to be a casual server that unless you physically stopped paying, there would be a "grace period" for those to pay the bill or their structures are removed. He is saying he doesn't see why structures would be removed after 40 days unless it was the case of non-payment.

For instance: We had spent a whole day building an extra-awesome public taming pen and then when we went to show a new player how to use it... it had been demolished and a player, who ended up banned, had made a base there and since banned. We thought this was absolute crap as we had spent all that time building it, for it to have just been removed because we hadn't gone in render distance.

Hey Blizzard,
thanks for the explanation, now that i re-read it, it makes sense.

I dont understand who this banned player you keep referring to as no one has been banned from the whitelist cluster.

The server is designed to be casual, not "play occasionally", casual meaning playing on the weekends or after school, not login once, maybe twice a month... that's beyond casual, the 40 day limit (since last playing on the server) i feel is fair because its past the 30 day payment window, and if you dont see that structure within 40 days, you have another couple days then its removed by the server.

im not here to make money and try and get as many people to pay.. the server will then be clogged up with structures, there will be limited base locations, and then people will be complaining about all the random crap everywhere.
and its hard enough tracking who hasn't paid and following them up ... if you want to keep your stuff, log in and do something... its a game, its meant to be played... if you're just there to "maintain" stuff, then its no longer a game but a job....
I want people to have fun in a safe environment, i understand the loss of your structures, but a little bit of communication with fellow tribe mates could prevent this stuff, please don't blame me for it.

if you whitelisters want the demolish timer removed, make it be known...
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

MungoBill
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#22 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:38 pm

I tried to log into a whitelisted game and it told me I wasn't authorised (as expected), reading earlier comments I clicked on the link for whitelist signup to find out that it's no longer available.

Is there to be a server with the "whitelisted" features ? or will they be axed ?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#23 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:32 pm

MungoBill wrote:I tried to log into a whitelisted game and it told me I wasn't authorised (as expected), reading earlier comments I clicked on the link for whitelist signup to find out that it's no longer available.

Is there to be a server with the "whitelisted" features ? or will they be axed ?

You can use the PvE cluster, has close to the same mods except the eco mods .. and doesnt wipe, some friendly people on there too
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net