PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

XP Rate

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

XP Rate

Post#1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Hello...
So i have adjusted the XP rate, see the below graph;
Dino and player xp growth are the same
Player Max Level = 150 (for some reason its stuck at 122)
Dino Max Level = 100

Player Max XP = 411,883
Dino Max XP = 302,670

xp.JPG
xp.JPG (42.94 KiB) Viewed 10533 times

* im still looking to why it gets stuck after a certain xp rate, even though i specified higher override values.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Salty_Bulldog
Gatherer
Tribe: Bulldog Brewing Co

Re: XP Rate

Post#2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Hey Munki,

We are unable to gain any levels now. Seems to be the same for a few of us below 85.

Silversage
Dino Tamer
Tribe: House Stark

Post#3 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:24 am

The stuck experience below 85 is a known ark bug with all unofficial servers using Experience overrides since the aberration patch. Have not heard of a fix or a ETA yet.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#4 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:16 am

Salty_Bulldog wrote:Hey Munki,

We are unable to gain any levels now. Seems to be the same for a few of us below 85.

im available 6:30pm NSW time, next time i see you on we may need to recreate your toon
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Subztance
Gatherer
Tribe: Engen

Post#5 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:02 am

Hey Munki,

Im having the same issue on the abberation server my character ( muldoon ) is stuck on level 78 and all my dinos arent getting exp and unable to lvl up aswell.... :cry: :?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#6 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Those with issues,
can you PM me either here or on discord a screenshot of your toon where is shows your stats and xp.. so i can troubleshoot further.

Silversage
Dino Tamer

Post#7 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:24 pm

you need to set the max character level to 130 in your game.ini munki, this will allow a max base level of 100 + 15 levels for tek cave + 15 levels for aberration.

or to keep max base level at 150 you want to do the override to 180, so 150 base+ 15 tek cave + 15 aberration.

if you want base + tek cave + aberration to be you max level at 150 you need to set the override to level 120.
The new 15 levels for beating aberration are causing havoc with custom levels

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#8 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Silversage wrote:you need to set the max character level to 130 in your game.ini munki, this will allow a max base level of 100 + 15 levels for tek cave + 15 levels for aberration.

or to keep max base level at 150 you want to do the override to 180, so 150 base+ 15 tek cave + 15 aberration.

if you want base + tek cave + aberration to be you max level at 150 you need to set the override to level 120.
The new 15 levels for beating aberration are causing havoc with custom levels

you know... it would be nice if they mentioned this in their patch notes... one would think this would be important information

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/di ... 447032287/

Silversage
Dino Tamer

Post#9 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:36 pm

That would be a bit 2 much logic for Wildcard :P,