PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Social Gaming

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Social Gaming

Post#1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 pm

Hey all,
As I don't have the time to commit to ark, and sometimes people need a break; thought I would open up the floor to see whos out there that would like to play some simple multiplayer games..
I have UNO, Golf with Friends and Monopoly Plus, let me know if there are other games that interest you so we can just shoot the shit on discord while playing online...

let me know who's up for a game, preferably after 7pm weekdays... anytime weekends ;)

Add me on uPlay: drunk_munki
add me on steam: twitch.tv/Drunk_Munki
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Alysianna43
Gatherer
Tribe: Falling Skies

Re: Social Gaming

Post#2 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:09 pm

I'd be down for that.
Ive got Golf with friends, but im open to get more.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#3 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Currently the Steam sale has Golf with your friends at $4.19USD. Monopoly Plus is also a brilliant take on the board game :mrgreen:

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#4 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm

whos up for a game tonight, see discord!

note: you need to have discord while we play so we can talk to (and insult) each other
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#5 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Just had a few games of UNO with Munki, and it's good fun for a change of pace from Ark. Log on and have a go next time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#6 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 pm

DattoSSS wrote:Just had a few games of UNO with Munki, and it's good fun for a change of pace from Ark. Log on and have a go next time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you can watch the heart pounding excitement here -> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/217773478 (DattoSSS is 1:12:00 into the video)