PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

PVE settings

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Smurf
Dino Master
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf

PVE settings

Post#1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Hey munki just another request looked in the settings for the Server and am wondering if its possible/ u may have changed it but can we look at extending the (AdditionalSupportDistanceInFoundations=0) to a larger amount in the S+ ini? It has a max of 15 tiles from foundation. It would add less clutter in the way of pillars ect and far less stress and creativity.
Let me know your thoughts.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Re: PVE settings

Post#2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Good call Smurf, this very setting reduced the floorspace of Muddy's and my bar overlooking Hidden Lake.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: PVE settings

Post#3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Smurf wrote:Hey munki just another request looked in the settings for the Server and am wondering if its possible/ u may have changed it but can we look at extending the (AdditionalSupportDistanceInFoundations=0) to a larger amount in the S+ ini? It has a max of 15 tiles from foundation. It would add less clutter in the way of pillars ect and far less stress and creativity.
Let me know your thoughts.

I have set the AdditionalSupportDistanceInFoundations=15 on the PvE cluster, enjoy
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net