PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Recruiting tribe members - PvE

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Recruiting tribe members - PvE

Post#1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Looking for Tribe Members: The Datcave tribe (Muddy and I) have 2 well established bases on the Island and Ragnarok in PvE. We have played the game since it was available in alpha and are both reducing our hours due to work and life commitments. We are looking for tribe members who are casual players to join us and just have fun. There are only two rules, 1. Don't take Ark too seriously 2. Don't give away our blueprints. We help anyone on server with breeding and gear we just preserve our BP's for obvious reasons. If you want to return to Ark but PvP took too much time (like us), or if you just want to play casually, you are welcome to join. See you on the PvE server!

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Re: Recruiting tribe members - PvE

Post#2 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Just to bump this topic we have opened our tribe up to all new players on the PvE servers. If you want to join a well established base to level up and play the game to it's fullest extent, give us a yell.

bersterker
Fresh Spawn
Tribe: The High Wolves

Post#3 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 am

Hey my name is bersterker ive been playing on and off again ark for about 12months and joined the pve server as im now a social player with children. I have started to build up in the nw corner of redwoods on the island. I would love to join you guys if you are still looking for more members. Im on a little bit through the week but mostly Friday and sat nights.

Let me know if yous are interested.
Thanks

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Post#4 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:09 pm

OK we have had a couple of expressions of interest to join the tribe, but due to work commitments I have not been on much so please hang in there.

I will try and get on this weekend, more than likely late Friday night or Saturday night from about 7pm.

Muddy, Jefe and I have discussed that if we get enough tribe members, we will look at running tribe nights where we all try to log on every Friday night for example to do farming, equip everyone with gear and run caves. Multiple player cave nights will eventually gear us up well and we already have a large collection of high quality BP's to equip people with gear.

The Datcave tribe discord is available at https://discord.gg/FcaXtnZ

See you soon
Datto

Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Post#5 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi all.
Sorry I've not replied to this discussion as yet, life is busy. I've only been getting on the Ragnarok server to make sure all the dino's are fed, hoping Datto has been looking after the Island base.

I have started a small base on Abberation, but no time to tame any dino's there. It's a hard place to be, I'll need to do some research before I start taming and such. I'll get on Friday night and over the weekend when I can.

Look forward to welcoming new members when I'm on.

CremeFraiche
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Cr3me

Post#6 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:36 am

Hey guys, I'm back on the server again. As much of a grind as this game is I can't seem to keep away from it for too long. But as the server numbers aren't as robust as they were in the golden years I'm finding I run out of steam quickly without people to interact with. I'm thinking that jumping in a tribe and having people to play with might help. Depending what's happening with life my hours might vary but recently I've been on almost every night building up my base. I'll hit you guys up next time I see you on anyway.

Cheers!
2016 Ark Hide and Seek Champion