Thought i would write up this guide cause some people have issues sometimes with mods.
Follow the below and you should be fine
Unsubscribe from the MODS (required step)
1. Open your Profile (this was done through the web at http://store.steampowered.com) and click on "Workshop Items" on the right
2. Click on the "Subscribed Items" on the right
3. Note the MOD ID in the URL (click each mod to find the mod ID in the URL) as you will need to know this when you manually delete the files, The MOD ID for this mod is 554678442.
3. For the server you are having issues with, "Unsubscribe" from all the mods installed on that server, dont worry when you reconnect to the server they will download again
Delete MOD Files (required step)
4. Go to the location where your mods are installed, by default this will be C:\Program Files\Steam\
So if you are using the default location the mods will be C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods and delete the mods you Unsubscribed from.
5. Reconnect to the server, it will then download the correct mod files from steam and let you back on.
6. If the above steps dont work, run a verify of Ark
Have you come across something that might interest others? or sick of people asking the same questions, post it here for others to find.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest