PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Suggestion - Increased weight per-point

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
Swish
Gatherer
Tribe: Belan

Suggestion - Increased weight per-point

Post#1 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:42 pm

It might not be the popular opinion, as I've seen in a previous post a dramatic increase of weight per-point (x10) has been given due thought and considered too extreme.

As this server has a quite large increase in resources currently I would like to request a poll be put to the people who play, the current meta allows you to farm out minimal rich nodes in one run - without knowing how the specific high-level tribes have gone with tames I assume one weight bearing Argent can only carry enough for 3-4 rich nodes.

I would propose we either increase the weight per point universally, on players themselves or just on dino's by a factor of 3.

I'm sure there is many arguments to and for this case but to keep my point succinct I ask you please voice your opinion and lodge a vote.

Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Re: Suggestion - Increased weight per-point

Post#2 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm against this as it will just make things too easy. You should have to work at getting what you need (ie. tame more carriers).

Farcue
Gatherer
Tribe: Choking Hazard

Re: Suggestion - Increased weight per-point

Post#3 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:51 pm

No I don't think the weight needs to be increased resource gathering is nearly to easy as it is