PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Plugins?

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Re: Plugins?

Post#11 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 pm

good one show me your proof noga that wasnt yourself.. anyway i've never raided anyone on purpose who hasn't been online ;)

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#12 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:57 pm

I am in discussions on implementing the Invulnerable Bases Patch, i plan to have this active between 1-6am weekdays and off during the weekends.
Once i have confirmation its stable enough to implement i will let everyone know.

Refer to the Poll located at viewtopic.php?f=13&t=52
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Nogaxeh
Dino Tamer
Tribe: The Immortals

Post#13 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 pm

NealieGotcha wrote:
Nogaxeh wrote:It's funny because it was this guy and his group who raided Aburai while he was offline.

just to claify, he did not mean Arkaholics Anonymous or myself i think it was meant for OP.

Yah, I meant Viles. Not Nealie. Sorry Nealie I got you raided. I mean. Not on purpose. :|

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#14 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:57 pm

You guys crack me up :), would love this plugin :)

NealieGotcha
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#15 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Nogaxeh wrote:
NealieGotcha wrote:
Nogaxeh wrote:It's funny because it was this guy and his group who raided Aburai while he was offline.

just to claify, he did not mean Arkaholics Anonymous or myself i think it was meant for OP.

Yah, I meant Viles. Not Nealie. Sorry Nealie I got you raided. I mean. Not on purpose. :|

Still gave the idiots no right to conduct themselves the way they did.

Arrogance without substance, i seen it alot in the many years i was a cavalrymen and hence the reason why i am back..

Aussie colors don't run !

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#16 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Ok there will be no Invulnerable Bases plugin installed, my Provider wont allow a third party program to interfere with the game.
There is an official setup in progress but unsure on when it will be released.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net