PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

SE engrams for the center

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
Sekhmet114
Dino Master
Tribe: Bronies

Re: SE engrams for the center

Post#11 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:06 am

Given some of these things can be a bit OP - how about munki spawns them in as prizes? Same thing with dino painting.... It can make things much more competitive and interesting ;)

Also a pirate battle on the Center would be awesome :D

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#12 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Sekhmet114 wrote:Given some of these things can be a bit OP - how about munki spawns them in as prizes? Same thing with dino painting.... It can make things much more competitive and interesting ;)

Also a pirate battle on the Center would be awesome :D

That would be far more OP than just allowing us all to craft the stuff, just giving it to a few would throw the balance out massively.

d3p014
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Gypsy Roamers

Post#13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:16 pm

I'd like this idea to be reconsidered now that the P&E collector mod has been added.

It will only require the engrams to be enabled no further mods or changes would be needed for this to work and now seems like the perfect time to test it out before the wipe to see if it is worth keeping in play. If the availability of the S+ grinder for lower levels is an issue then we could easily set a couple up at the pub and on herbi island to negate that issue entirely.

+1 vote for SE engrams on The Island and The Centre servers

Please put up a poll at least before you flat out refuse Munki.. it doesnt take any more mods..

edit.. and I cant set up proper Gypsy camps out front of peoples bases without tents now can I Munki?