PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

SE engrams for the center

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

SE engrams for the center

Post#1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:18 pm

So I noticed the other day using the S+ industrial grinder that you can make all the Scorched Earth resources in it using resources available on the Island and Center.
So I floated the idea on the server about enabling Scorched engrams and quite a few people were interested. Is this possible to do Munki without adding another mod?

Due to Sulfur needing poop to make it, it would be very handy if we could get the egg and poop collector mod on it. I know this mod has been around for a long time and I haven't heard of it having any issues.

I'm not trying to get this stuff for the island just purely the center however Island people feel free to chime in please however maybe state what server you play on.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Re: SE engrams for the center

Post#2 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:36 pm

+1 for the egg and poop collector. I couldn;t give a rats about SE engrams (maybe a wind turbine) but I have mentioned the egg and poop collector repeatedly (and Munki slapped me silly)

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#3 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 pm

you need a mod to enable the SE engrams
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran

Post#4 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:55 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:you need a mod to enable the SE engrams

Is it a stable mod? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Just do it.

I want me whips, turbines and fire arrows already.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#6 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:11 pm

i only add mods that would benefit all, not for novelty, i dont see the reason to add another mod just to add whips, chainsaws...cluster grenades ...

would like to see what benefit this would add?
as it would require ANOTHER mod to provide the resources
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran

Post#7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:12 pm

I want a chainsaw :D

Ragnarok
Veteran

Post#8 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:17 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:i only add mods that would benefit all, not for novelty, i dont see the reason to add another mod just to add whips, chainsaws...cluster grenades ...

would like to see what benefit this would add?
as it would require ANOTHER mod to provide the resources
Whips, flamethrowers and fire arrows make for some amazing pvp, which for one thing is actually often player vs player not player vs dino. For example with a whip you can steal things from other players hands, whip people off of dinos etc..., Chainsaws are the bees knees at gathering resources. Fire arrows can allow smaller tribes to do large damage to larger tribes dinos and players. I know you could argue that grinders are expensive so they wouldn't benefit smaller tribes but I'll set up multiple grinders around the island for people to use if I have to. I really feel like these engrams would make for some much funner game play.

Edited to add that you don't need another mod for the resources, it can be all made in the S+ grinder however sulfur is expensive in it.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:44 am

poop and egg collector..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#10 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:44 am

DattoSSS wrote:poop and egg collector..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

im well aware of your fascination with poop and eggs! :lol: