PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

New Player Questions

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
Blackstone
Survivor
Tribe:

New Player Questions

Post#1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Hey! New player interested in the Scorched Server, I may be blind and can't find it on the forums but two questions.

1. How often does the server reset, if it even resets at all? I don't want to get into a server knowing my progress will be wiped in a week or months time.

2. What mods is the server running? I understand S+ is, not sure what else.

Thanks in advance! If this is the wrong place to post this can someone redirect me ^__^

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: New Player Questions

Post#2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Blackstone wrote:1. How often does the server reset, if it even resets at all? I don't want to get into a server knowing my progress will be wiped in a week or months time.

Server wipes every 4-6 months, last wipe was 27/12/2016 .. i am postponing a new wipe until i can get more SSD's for the server to expand what we can play. when i get those SSDs (indicated by the donation value on the front page) there will be a wipe.

Blackstone wrote:2. What mods is the server running? I understand S+ is, not sure what else.

Information about the SE server can be found at viewtopic.php?f=29&t=368
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Blackstone
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#3 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Sounds good! So with tames tho when it comes to reset. Could you put them in the Ark, and when reset happens bring them back? Is that against the rules or is that even possible. Besides that, sounds good! Getting started now on SE.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:07 pm

You can upload them to the terminal, but wont be allowed them back on the server.
I have disabled transfers because people bring stupid level dinos (1000 level+) onto the server and cause havok, prefer people raise the dinos on the server itself.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Blackstone
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#5 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 pm

That's perfectly fine. Yeah I could imagine the stupidity of things transmitted to the server. Thanks for the replies! Really helped clear things up instead of questioning myself half why through my grinding :D