PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Suggestion for forums

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Suggestion for forums

Post#1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 pm

I want to suggest you rename the headings of some of the titles on the forums.

Building Creations and character Creations. = Creations, Sub Headings, - Screenshots, Videos , Artwork

A News Section so you can keep everyone up to date with plans or decisions.

maybe a screenshot of the week competition with winner gets a saddle or something?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Suggestion for forums

Post#2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Hey Viles,
thanks for the suggestions.. i love feedback (even if its negative)

I think having sub-forums for each category would get a bit complicated, unless we get a lot of content I like to keep things simple, you can post images (yes we allow attachments to be uploaded to the server) or links to you-tube content ...

I was thinking of a patch updates forum to show what’s going to be released in the next/previous updates, but I’m not sure if anyone’s interested (as you can check it on the steam forums).
As I don’t make many decisions I tend to put them into polls for the community to vote, cause at the end of the day, all players are affected and deserve to be heard.

Would love to see screenshots of peoples bases/characters, even funny videos ... i'm sure I can arrange an in-game prize

feel free to shoot down my opinions :) its hard to offend me
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#3 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 pm

put a screenshot section for dinos :P not many people want to show bases because

1. gives location
2. shows weakness
3. gives people requirements of equip needed to break down :/

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:30 am

Hey Viles,
I have added the Dino forum as requested, looking forward to see what’s out there
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net