PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

I'd like to put forward a suggestion in regards to fairness and equality

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
Nogaxeh
Dino Tamer
Tribe: The Immortals

I'd like to put forward a suggestion in regards to fairness and equality

Post#1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:12 pm

I'd like to put forward a suggestion in regards to fairness and equality.

I'd like to suggest that you do not interfere with peoples tames. If someone starts taming when a server restart is due in an hour. Tough titties. Please. Please don't push the restart back for them, and please just let whatever happens happen. There is no need to speed tames, or replace lost tames with spawned animals. Alpha game is Alpha.

There is already one on this server who finds it entertaining to use that kind of thing as some kind of leverage to falsely accuse people of cheating. We don't need people like that. It's toxic to the server.

They would argue that deception is part of the game. I agree. Deception should be a part of the game. That is not deception though. It is harmful to the community of the server. Creates animosity that is unnecessary.

Yes. Munki has given people dinos in the past. Generally I would also agree to that in the circumstances that those dinos were given. Especially after the server came under attack from Slender.

At any rate. Ultimately. This is your server Munki, to administrate as you see fit. If you feel it fair or necessary to deal compensation in the case of lost tames due to exploitation or technical glitches, then so be it. But keep in mind there are people on the server that are going to use that against the wider server population when things don't go their own way.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Munki.

Post#2 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Hello Nogaxeh,
I agree, before there was a lot of issues with server restarts, I believe everyone should now know about the limitations and prepare accordingly, I have set times so people can organise their tames around that, if I don’t update/reboot its a bonus for them.
I will not be giving items or dinos anymore due to a large portion of people are now on the server and it will be a disadvantage.
Any request will be ignored, I will help stuck dinos due to bugs, but not replace them.

As you said, its Alpha so prepare for issues, yes even raids... so be prerpared.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#3 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:26 am

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#4 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:33 am

Nogaxeh wrote:I'd like to put forward a suggestion in regards to fairness and equality.

I'd like to suggest that you do not interfere with peoples tames. If someone starts taming when a server restart is due in an hour. Tough titties. Please. Please don't push the restart back for them, and please just let whatever happens happen. There is no need to speed tames, or replace lost tames with spawned animals. Alpha game is Alpha.

There is already one on this server who finds it entertaining to use that kind of thing as some kind of leverage to falsely accuse people of cheating. We don't need people like that. It's toxic to the server.

They would argue that deception is part of the game. I agree. Deception should be a part of the game. That is not deception though. It is harmful to the community of the server. Creates animosity that is unnecessary.

Yes. Munki has given people dinos in the past. Generally I would also agree to that in the circumstances that those dinos were given. Especially after the server came under attack from Slender.

At any rate. Ultimately. This is your server Munki, to administrate as you see fit. If you feel it fair or necessary to deal compensation in the case of lost tames due to exploitation or technical glitches, then so be it. But keep in mind there are people on the server that are going to use that against the wider server population when things don't go their own way.

nah actually i find it bullshit that anyone has an unfair advantage if its a game related bug that obviously isn't intentional by all means help out or if people know of a glitch that something isn't attended and is even on the upcoming patch notes should be banned for exploiting but eh cant have anything can we.

People dont really care about the past i don't see why you bring up things that most people don't even know about.. no one cares noga let it go

Speculation. Good to see you bitch about what "could happen"

In regards to tames and server restart.. Its NOT needed due to the patch maybe what 1 week ago or longer they fixed tames so dinos persist over restarts dinos keep same amount of tamed level just make sure you have enough narcs to keep it uncon while you log in.

Nogaxeh
Dino Tamer

Post#5 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Viles wrote:
nah actually i find it bullshit that anyone has an unfair advantage if its a game related bug that obviously isn't intentional by all means help out or if people know of a glitch that something isn't attended and is even on the upcoming patch notes should be banned for exploiting but eh cant have anything can we.

People dont really care about the past i don't see why you bring up things that most people don't even know about.. no one cares Noga let it go.

Speculation. Good to see you bitch about what "could happen".

In regards to tames and server restart.. Its NOT needed due to the patch maybe what 1 week ago or longer they fixed tames so dinos persist over restarts dinos keep same amount of tamed level just make sure you have enough narcs to keep it uncon while you log in.

Ahh. Here he is!

Dude. You were the one who started these fucked up rumours. What are you implying here now? That we are exploiting? I don't get it? You would banter on and on about liars and all this kind of thing, but then. Here you are. Alluding to things to which you have zero evidence or proof, because they are fantasies that either you are purposely spreading to discredit us for whatever reason, or you seriously believe your delusions.

All because we raided you?

How fucked up is that?! lol.

I was asking here for Munki to stop interfering to completely remove any chance that we could be connected to whatever crap you are spreading. You do it in a way that is subtle and purposeful. It is also untruthful and not based in fact.

What I speculated is not what "could happen" it is WHAT happened. Directly after we raided you, you started raving on about how we took "gifts" off Munki to "protect" the server. I assume you either made this bullshit up in your head, or were doing it to discredit us somehow. As I said. Either way that's fucked up.

You then even went as far as a campaign on steam spreading this shit. lol. Seriously?

The only thing we ever took from Munki was a saber which was compensation for when a raider from a private server downloaded high level dinos to fuck with people. It was level 11. It's only super power was it did not require a saddle. Most of the tribes on the server got one. It also died quite some time ago.

I would rather see that level of help removed for everyone, if with it too any chance of people such as yourself would use it to fit the fantasy of your own narrative and drag the server down to a level that is nothing more than a repulsive shit fight.

We were on the server since day 5 of the release of the game. We played hard for all the toys we now have. I revile any kind of exploit, hack, or unfair advantage from third party sources.

0/10 for your meme squad shitpost although I am glad you could muster up some sort of competence to eventually type a response. Albeit as bad as it was edited with those eye burning colours.

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#6 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:04 am

umadbro?

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#7 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:17 am

Nogaxeh wrote:
Viles wrote:

People dont really care about the past i don't see why you bring up things that most people don't even know about.. no one cares Noga let it go.

Speculation. Good to see you bitch about what "could happen".

Ahh. Here he is!

Dude. You were the one who started these fucked up rumours. What are you implying here now? That we are exploiting? I don't get it? You would banter on and on about liars and all this kind of thing, but then. Here you are. Alluding to things to which you have zero evidence or proof, because they are fantasies that either you are purposely spreading to discredit us for whatever reason, or you seriously believe your delusions.

All because we raided you?

How fucked up is that?! lol.

I was asking here for Munki to stop interfering to completely remove any chance that we could be connected to whatever crap you are spreading. You do it in a way that is subtle and purposeful. It is also untruthful and not based in fact.

What I speculated is not what "could happen" it is WHAT happened. Directly after we raided you, you started raving on about how we took "gifts" off Munki to "protect" the server. I assume you either made this bullshit up in your head, or were doing it to discredit us somehow. As I said. Either way that's fucked up.

You then even went as far as a campaign on steam spreading this shit. lol. Seriously?

The only thing we ever took from Munki was a saber which was compensation for when a raider from a private server downloaded high level dinos to fuck with people. It was level 11. It's only super power was it did not require a saddle. Most of the tribes on the server got one. It also died quite some time ago.

I would rather see that level of help removed for everyone, if with it too any chance of people such as yourself would use it to fit the fantasy of your own narrative and drag the server down to a level that is nothing more than a repulsive shit fight.

We were on the server since day 5 of the release of the game. We played hard for all the toys we now have. I revile any kind of exploit, hack, or unfair advantage from third party sources.

0/10 for your meme squad shitpost although I am glad you could muster up some sort of competence to eventually type a response. Albeit as bad as it was edited with those eye burning colours.

I love how whatever i say i can get a few sentences of you losing your shit, makes my time writing shit to annoy you worth it.

Just stop asking for stuff or if he offers dont ask for it i dont see how posting on the forums helps your reputation at all LEL.

Again i think you misunderstand. honeybunny. I've actually always said this from the start to the league of hating nogas tbh the only time ive really said otherwise is when i figured you use 40 c4 which you amassed in about 3 hours - Que NERF Post - Grenades rebalanced, ~60% damage reduction vs structures and now also require oil to craft

This is also the reason why i think there should've been a server wipe due to the game realised that supply crates where OP and they got a nerf. so you "could of" (im actually speculating something now) ran around grabbed all the supply crates built your gates and all the rest. Nerf happens and everyone else is stuck with blue prints lel. Que NERF Post -High-level surface supply crates now only give blueprints, was too OP for them to give fully-crafted items

For once you got me i was so worried and scared to write anything i never knew what would happen if i wrote something bad about you on the internet again i was quivering in my ascendent flak boots ;)

But seriously sorry i must of missed this post or not checked the forums ill try check for your bullshit more often

Love Always Viles

Nogaxeh
Dino Tamer

Post#8 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:54 am

Eh. Doesn't take much effort for me to type things. People always get entertained over their own self importance when I reply with a wall of text that took me no more than five minutes to bang together. I can type more things about you if it pleases your ego some more. :D

Downloads high level dinos from the Ark. Claims "Game feature". Find one or two Dino gates in the supply drops "Claims exploitable game mechanic." Made the rest of the dino gates mate, or raided them. They aren't that hard. Server wipes were for another exploit if I recall correctly. Lol nades. Nades break walls. Nades were cheaper than C4 to make. Why not make them? lol.

I have no idea what peoples obsession is with me. It's kinda creepy. A little flattering. Still creepy.

I came in here asking a request of Munki, because certain people felt it necessary to spout bullshit, and to prevent it happening in the future. You got all excited. Started jizzing all over the room. Still jizzing.

Watch out man. I think some splashed on your face.

Your colour coded editing is getting better... Should I be worried? It get's any better and it might actually start to make up for your lack of comprehension.

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#9 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:14 am

Again your tears could fill a river little man :)

i love to read all your dribble its hilarious

why you so mad brah