PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Bigger boat limit?

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
eiddie1
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Bigger boat limit?

Post#1 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Yo, I've been on countless Playark servers over time under different names every time so you'll never know who I am
but since joining the Ragnarok server I've been interested in creating a nice boat to cruise around on.

Is there any chance we can get the bigger boat mod for the Ragnarok server, there is a lot of canals and spots to cruise around on a boat but the boat size is barely enough to be able to make a decent boat viable to the server, would be nice to see the size of units I can place increased.

Thanks,
Stan

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Bigger boat limit?

Post#2 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:44 pm

boat platform size is already 4x ?

what mod were you thinking?
Larger Raft (0.02mb) or Advanced Rafts (186mb)

i dont see the benefit of adding a mod for a raft on a pvp server though, since they are so easily destroyable and you loose everything.

:)
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

eiddie1
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Post#3 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 pm

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#4 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:57 am

"However this mod lets you put about 60 foundations in every directions which adds up to a maximum ship lenght of 125 foundations. Which is actually quite impressing I guess. Imagine someone building a 125 foundation long cargo ship. Oh,... by the way the building height is also multiplied by 10."

This is a terrible idea on a pvp server, it leaves anyone anywhere close to water completely vulnerable. I could see it working well on pve though I guess, however why you would want to cruise around on a boat all day I don't really get.

Arky
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Prehistoric

Post#5 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:46 am

ARKY

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#6 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:20 pm

eiddie1 wrote:More towards something like this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1120011315

As much as I enjoy building boats, you have to think about this from a pvp perspective if you are playing on the pvp cluster. This would be HUGELY advantageous to raiders and make it next to impossible to build a defensible base near water. For any players already built near water, RIP lol

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#7 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 am

Bigger boat = bigger feed for Leeds :shock: