PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

suggestions

Got a question ? or a suggestion about our site or server? post it here :)
SethR33
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

suggestions

Post#1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:32 am

It's probably already suggested but:
1. Can you increase the following distance of tamed dinos. This is a constant annoyance when you get stuck.
2. Tranq darts for the longneck rifle. Set them for higher tier players. Make them the equivalent of a tranq arrow but requiring narcos, gunpowder and metal. Easier than creating a tranq rifle from scratch...

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: suggestions

Post#2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:59 am

Hey SethR33,
thanks for the suggestion but the game doesn’t allow me to make those specific changes.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Fusey
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Suggestions

Post#3 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Keeping on the topic of Suggestions.
I play on a private server with a few close friends this being said private means you miss out on some features. Which is having the issue with other people: Attacking,Stealing ect. Something i would like to see is Hunter Camps for those who play on PvE/private or single player servers.
Depending on difficulty settings an where you are on the map would depend on how hard the Hunter Camps would be the more difficult the better loot. But you are not only to find hunters in camps but occasionally run into a hunting party while on your travels.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post#4 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Fusey wrote:Something i would like to see is Hunter Camps for those who play on PvE/private or single player servers.
Depending on difficulty settings an where you are on the map would depend on how hard the Hunter Camps would be the more difficult the better loot. But you are not only to find hunters in camps but occasionally run into a hunting party while on your travels.

I think that’s more of an RP server thing? i think its better to have the "Ark Olympics" and i could give items to winners .. was suggested here it would encourage team building and give some people some 'direction' to focus on.

But I do value your suggestion, its up to the players if they want to take on the "Hunter" role .. perhaps the ones who have given up on base building...
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Cjkn2010
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Post#5 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi I have a suggestion on another server I used to play similar to this one they had increased weight 100% so every time u put a star point on weight instead of going up 10kg it went up 100kg made it slit easier to farm resources that were far from base and u can even increase to weight of Dinos aswell

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#6 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Cjkn2010 wrote:Hi I have a suggestion on another server I used to play similar to this one they had increased weight 100% so every time u put a star point on weight instead of going up 10kg it went up 100kg made it slit easier to farm resources that were far from base and u can even increase to weight of Dinos aswell

Hery Cjkn2010,
Welcome to the server, i think making it too easy to carry resources will lessen the game experience, it may be convenient, but it also changes the dynamics, you stop using dinos as beats of burden ...
But thanks for the idea, feel free to correct me, and others are welcome to offer their sugestions