PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

I uploaded my Survivor called Zerø thinking it would save but then couldnt get him back. help please somehow thanks!

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Zerø
Survivor
Tribe:

I uploaded my Survivor called Zerø thinking it would save but then couldnt get him back. help please somehow thanks!

Post#1 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:17 pm

i just started on the server not long ago and love it! my survivors name is Zerø and his lvl 19 leader of the TrX tribe is ther any way i can get my guy back please help?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: I uploaded my Survivor called Zerø thinking it would save but then couldnt get him back. help please somehow thanks!

Post#2 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Not that I'm aware of, anyone else feel free to correct me.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Zerø
Survivor
Tribe:

Re: I uploaded my Survivor called Zerø thinking it would save but then couldnt get him back. help please somehow thanks!

Post#3 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:58 pm

really? so you cant let me download him and thats it cause it was a mistake i didnt know it would take my character away from this server i thought it would just save it? i started on this server and i wasnt even looking to go to a different server all i thought i was doing was saving my survivor incase i need to get him again if i lost him.

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#4 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 pm

can confirm Zero is new to the game/server due to his questions haha. so you went to the obelisk and uploaded him??

if so you may have to wait for a xfer day which maybe might happen on the weekend or something best of luck to you zero

Zerø
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#5 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Yeah i uploaded him cause i heard that it garantees your character a save and i thought i would be able to keep him after, i didnt think it would make me reset, and also what is a xfer day?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#6 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:56 pm

A transfer day is when I allow the oblisk transfers, it's currently disabled to prevent raids and overt powered players.
I will do a transfer weekend next weekend if this will help? Can't do it this weekend as it's too short notice for other players
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Zerø
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#7 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:05 pm

can there please be an exception this week please i just got the game and its amazing and i dont really wanna wait that long, i would love to be playing :(

Zerø
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#8 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:04 pm

actually its okay i will just play local untill next week ill just play to level instead of settle down and build a base cause i already have one on the server

unless you are going to do the transfering thing just for me cause i wanna make my base :(