PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Free Spawn in and Mess Around Before Wipe... Event

Announcements for Special Events and Competitions will be posted here. Keep a look out.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Free Spawn in and Mess Around Before Wipe... Event

Post#11 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:49 pm

oh and remember to subscribe to our youtube channel, need 100 subs to get a channel name :)
Once i get the NBN i will be able to make more videos and Builder is authorised to make PlayARK videos :)
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#12 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Builder wrote:Alright: Organised WAR! Keen to know who's in, and more specific time/date. I know Munki said he is spawning in stuff on Wed and Thursday, but for one of those days (maybe both, but one would be easier) I will be on to record this epic war! It would also possibly be good if I have a few people on ts while recording to assist me in 'commentary/fun banter' and to direct me to the action ;) Hopefully there are enough 'attackers' so Jefe and the other defenders have their hands full :D

At the moment I'm thinking maybe the Wednesday night for the all out assault? I can be on from 6pm and will record from then on. I'll then edit the video down to the best 30-50 minutes or so and see how it plays out :D

Also, meant to write Thursday... not Wednesday... oops, great start lol :/

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#13 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Ok so as everyones going to do a server raid on Thursday, i wont spawn in weapons that players can use to pre-emptive strike El jefe... so Wed i will spawn in armor, and rifles.. dinos of any sort ...
Thursday i will spawn whatever you like, BUT i wont spawn in a dino with like a million levels ... be realistic, point is to have fun raiding, with unlimited resources and dinos.

7PM is when people will get their stuff, hope you have some co-ordination, i suggest you use TS or discord.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#14 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:52 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:Ok so as everyones going to do a server raid on Thursday, i wont spawn in weapons that players can use to pre-emptive strike El jefe... so Wed i will spawn in armor, and rifles.. dinos of any sort ...
Thursday i will spawn whatever you like, BUT i wont spawn in a dino with like a million levels ... be realistic, point is to have fun raiding, with unlimited resources and dinos.

7PM is when people will get their stuff, hope you have some co-ordination, i suggest you use TS or discord.

Have you looked into any mods that allow people to learn the tek engrams instantly for this since I'm assuming most of the people will want to raid in completely useless but fun tek armor?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#15 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Ragnarok wrote:
DrunkMunki wrote:Ok so as everyones going to do a server raid on Thursday, i wont spawn in weapons that players can use to pre-emptive strike El jefe... so Wed i will spawn in armor, and rifles.. dinos of any sort ...

Have you looked into any mods that allow people to learn the tek engrams instantly for this since I'm assuming most of the people will want to raid in completely useless but fun tek armor?

I will look at adding a mod for tek, let me know which one if u know to saveme time from searching.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#16 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:33 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
I will look at adding a mod for tek, let me know which one if u know to saveme time from searching.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =876693258 I've played on a server with that before that worked fine, it's for the whole tek making as well but it's a small file and it has a 1 fiber craftable eatable thing that unlocks all the tek engrams.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#17 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:51 pm

For those of you interested in jumping in for the fun (attacker or defender), let me know as it would be good to have a few people in ts for some entertaining action commentary for the video. If you're not in ts, there's still a chance I'll get to hear you if I'm nearby when you speak in-game ;) If keen, let me know here or on steam and I'll shoot you the password for the ts channel.

Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Post#18 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Builder wrote:For those of you interested in jumping in for the fun (attacker or defender), let me know as it would be good to have a few people in ts for some entertaining action commentary for the video. If you're not in ts, there's still a chance I'll get to hear you if I'm nearby when you speak in-game ;) If keen, let me know here or on steam and I'll shoot you the password for the ts channel.

i would be keen for attacker but my headset is busted atm can only hear cant talk :/

Blizzard
Dino Master
Tribe: One Girl Wolfpack

Post#19 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:52 am

Builder wrote:For those of you interested in jumping in for the fun (attacker or defender), let me know as it would be good to have a few people in ts for some entertaining action commentary for the video. If you're not in ts, there's still a chance I'll get to hear you if I'm nearby when you speak in-game ;) If keen, let me know here or on steam and I'll shoot you the password for the ts channel.

I am keen for this! I have sent you a Steam friend request. Also, would love to know how to get on to team speak?
Blizzard

Blizzard
Dino Master
Tribe: One Girl Wolfpack

Post#20 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:54 am

El_Jefe wrote:I am hoping to get any players interested to all band together and assault my base on Wednesday night at around 7pm. Depending on how many people are interested in the attack front, I may get some other players to assist me in the defense. Ideally this will be a no holds barred foundation wipe to send my pretty little base off in style, so I hope to see a lot of you there. If you dont finish the job on wednesday then we can carry on over to Thursday and you can all keep trying ;)

I'd be keen to learn from Defence strategies from you! I don't have much experience with this, or using weapons so it would be an awesome opportunity to learn from some awesome Ark players! What do you think El Jefe?
Blizzard