PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Future Evolved

Announcements for Special Events and Competitions will be posted here. Keep a look out.
CodaCat
Elemental Killer
Tribe: Catz [A.E.S]

Future Evolved

Post#1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:29 am

Sup Whitelisters

Like datto said we are staying away from the forum and the game itself doing our own thing. (Im on scorched earth if ur wondering) im wondering if we could join up together, bring ur best dinos. and go defeat the bosses. we will need to get the stuff to unlock the bosses i know but as far as im concerned all of us have the trophies all together so that is no problem. Please let me know if ur interested because tek is a big thing for all of us. i know some of u think tek lags the base but do it for others please.

Sincerely CodaCat
Codaf

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Re: Future Evolved

Post#2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:05 pm

A great idea Coda, and as always may I recommend some structure around it ( 'cause thats what I do...)

Friday night Boss Fights on the Whitelisted Server.

Instead of ye olde' dino painting, at 8pm every, or every second Friday night a group transfer to a designated Obelisk on the whitelisted Island server with their rexes ready to go.

If the boss is defeated, Munki gives the equivalent of the element drop to all participants (unless the drop rate can be increased and then divided up by the players equally).

I think every Friday night would be difficult, as it takes a lot of breeding, so perhaps a Rex breeding night one week and a Boss Fight the next, a fortnightly cycle. If that is too much, a monthly rotation, leaving room for other events (gladiator comps on the event server :mrgreen: )

Well done Coda

Thoughts?

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#3 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:22 pm

A little tip make sure you have very strong rex lines. Unless they have been changed back in the last 2 weeks the boss's on anything but easy are hard now. Medium is still doable but hard is almost a guaranteed wipe out.

Smurf
Dino Master
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf

Post#4 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:47 pm

Well I just tried Hard Brood with 19 rexes 60k health 1200 melee and a yutri didn't go so well for me that's 19 rexes down the drain so I'm afraid I wont be participating anytime soon I need to chill out for awhile.

Tiny
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Lonely Pirate - Whitelist

Post#5 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:36 am

I would be really keen for this.

I'll never do bosses without grouping up and breeding is one of my least favourite things to do. When they fix it, I'd be keen for a Friday night boss fight/other thing.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#6 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:41 pm

Without meaning to put a dampener on the idea, I really can't stress enough and support the point Ragnar has already mentioned: you need a very good rex line. We're not just talking about breeding some 150 rexes together a couple of generations, but you will need to be stat farming for both melee and hp, breeding those stats into your lines, staying on for the hours required to 100% imprint them, hunt down some very good master crafted or asc rex saddle blue prints. It's A LOT of work, and ALOT of actual HOURS and even after all of this time with our bred lines, we're struggling after the new updates. To summarise: base stat melee of roughly 370 ish and hp of 9k ish isn't going to be enough for anything more than easy, even with fluffy support ;)

I have some new stats to now breed into our lines and see how we go, but tbh I'm not holding high hopes considering the whipping I've been scarred with recently after the most recent updates. The bosses are simply harder now. And even if I was on the whitelisted server which is more casual and less competitive, I would personally only really feel ok with sharing the spoils of my hard work if I was working with another player who I felt was doing somewhat of the same work, or I was very close to and had been playing with them a while.

I don't know if this is just the pvp side of me talking, but I'd feel a bit used if I had spent hours taming/breeding the 50+ 135-150 rexes to get the stat combo I wanted, max levelling them all, hunting for the saddle blueprints, etc. Unless Munki is willing to spawn in element for you and give you all the engrams (which I feel may ruin the fun for some as it removes a goal from the game), someone will be doing A LOT of work that others will be getting a free ride off.

Maybe when I come over to the whitelist I may change my tune, but I don't think so lol I still feel I would only really feel comfortable sharing the same spoils with players who had put in a similar level of work to what I had done. If one of you is happy to put in all of that hard work breeding etc. and have others get the rewards for "free" (or heavily discounted by only supplying saddles or cave artifacts which is the easy side) then of course that would be you decision. I personally don't think I'd be comfortable with it knowing now the amount of work it is.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#7 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:13 pm

you could go with several tribes... as the doors lock after like 15mins or something, thene veryone int here gets the benefit! win by co-operation!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

CodaCat
Elemental Killer
Tribe: Catz [A.E.S]

Post#8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:04 pm

DattoSSS wrote:A great idea Coda, and as always may I recommend some structure around it ( 'cause thats what I do...)

Friday night Boss Fights on the Whitelisted Server.

Instead of ye olde' dino painting, at 8pm every, or every second Friday night a group transfer to a designated Obelisk on the whitelisted Island server with their rexes ready to go.

If the boss is defeated, Munki gives the equivalent of the element drop to all participants (unless the drop rate can be increased and then divided up by the players equally).

I think every Friday night would be difficult, as it takes a lot of breeding, so perhaps a Rex breeding night one week and a Boss Fight the next, a fortnightly cycle. If that is too much, a monthly rotation, leaving room for other events (gladiator comps on the event server :mrgreen: )

Well done Coda

Thoughts?

I must say for us to get tek every fortnight would be nice!!
i got loads of rexes to breed so yeah if u need a male i got loads spare only one female though. also im thinking gigas rexes and wyverns. us riding wyverns and with all of our gigas and rexes going mental to the bosses. wyverns would be very good for the dragon. also im wondering about the manticore. is there any way that munki can get the manticore available for us or make us accessible to it.

Sincerely CodaCat
Codaf

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#9 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:26 pm

CodaCat wrote:also im wondering about the manticore. is there any way that munki can get the manticore available for us or make us accessible to it.

Hey Coda, isnt the Manticore on the SE server, cant u battle it there?
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#10 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:29 pm

Coda
As Rag and Builder said its something to work towards, as it is incredibly difficult. Gather the troops and start planning, but you need to start with 150 kibble fed rexes, and thats just to start breeding the lines.

Do plenty of research and start looking for tames! 8-)