PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Hi all, is anyone still active?

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
Needabeer
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Hi all, is anyone still active?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:59 am

Hi all. Ive recently bought this game on the Steam Sale. Are there any active Aussie clans still?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Hi all, is anyone still active?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:08 pm

There are quite a few still playing :) ... welcome Needabeer.

you can see current players on https://www.playark.com.au/server-status
depends if you are into PvP or PvE, the PvE cluster appears to be more popular, have about 20 people playing on it and is probably best to learn on.
This also give you the ability to move map to map and learn the dynamics of each environment ... and everyone are very friendly and can help you out... hope to see you on the servers!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Gday Needabeer.

I am on the PvE cluster a bit, with my tribemate Muddy. We have been on Playark servers for quite some time through a number of server evolutions.

I recommend starting on the Island map on the PvE server, shout out to us when you are on and we will help you find your feet in the game.

Cheers
Datto

ashtraska
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#4 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:13 pm

Heya Beer! Welcome! I'm active on the pve servers with my partner. Hope you find a place here and have fun.

MarineWolf
Gatherer
Tribe: Suicide 3

Post#5 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:35 pm

im still around and kicking

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#6 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 pm

MarineWolf wrote:im still around and kicking

Oh MY GAWD!!!! hes still ALIVE!!!
man its awesome your still checking up on us :) and thanks again for all your donations.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#7 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey Wolf come PvE with us, much better than PvP :lol:

Plexor
Donator
Donator
Tribe: Zenith

Post#8 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 pm

DattoSSS wrote:Hey Wolf come PvE with us, much better than PvP

The pros on PvE is not to have a constant worry of griefers or alpha tribes ( tribes with good head start and lots of large and powerful dinos) that will level your base to the ground for no reason after spending hours of work on it and their trash talk.

The greatest threat in the ARK is not the Titanosaurus nor the Gigantosaurus but the human players and their politics.

Also when playing in PvP when you have a dumb tribemate who doesn't know or isn't experience enough on how human society works and run their mouth off to the whole server you and your tribe will get wiped.

Nothing is fair in PvP you can get overwhelmed with up to 5 tribes at once if you don't play your cards right.

So play PvP if you're up to the "Game of Thrones" kind of feeling, paying tribute to alphas tribes ( so far most I know are up for trash talks and flame baits on their server rather than foster community collaboration) or stick to PvE if any players are up for progression and into boss fights.